Description of the legal requirements
- building permit design developed in accordance with the Regulation on the detailed scope and form of the building permit design (Regulation of the Minister of Transport, Construction and Maritime Economy, OJ 2012, item 462 with later amendments),
- technical specification of execution and acceptance of installation works.
- determination of the type of windows and balcony doors and the method of their installation
- the preparation of the reveal
- description of the window installation with the indication of the method of sealing the frame to reveal joint
- requirements to be met by materials for installation, insulation and sealing, including mechanical fastening elements,
- technological descriptions of the execution of individual stages of installation with a clear indication of the contractor and of the person responsible for their execution,
- conditions for starting the installation, including a summary of the tests or measurements necessary to perform before and after the installation,
- specifications and requirements for installation, insulation and sealing materials (adhesives, surface primers, finishing materials, mechanical fasteners, etc.),
- documentation confirming the quality of the materials used, required at the acceptance,
- schedule of work.
Agreed amendments and changes should be registered in the construction logbook and - in accordance with the requirements of the Construction Law Act - marked on the project in an unquestionable way. The project with the the amendments constitutes the as-built documentation.
- the sequence and manner of execution of individual stages of work, the conditions for their execution,
- dates of acceptance of materials for installation and confirmation of checking the marking of the delivered materials/products together with the assessment of the correctness of the accompanying documents, such as: declarations of performance, declarations of conformity, certificates, technical sheets, manuals.
- certificates (if such are the investor's requirements),
- declarations of performance (construction products covered by harmonised standards) EC/EU declarations of conformity (products covered by Technical Approvals)
- the national declaration of conformity (currently not in force)
- the national declaration of commercial property (mark "B" for AT or COT),
- technical cards (where applicable).
- the guide "Windows and exit doors. Requirements, classification and scope of application" (ITB - Instytut Techniki Budowlanej - Building Research Institute - Guidelines 480/2012)
- Technical conditions for the Execution and Acceptance of Construction Work Part B: Finishing work Notebook 6: "Installation of windows and balcony doors" ITB 2016
- Guidelines for the installation of windows and exit doors in new and renovated buildings" IFT 2018,
- Sealing and insulation standard for joints between the reveal and the frame" Selena FM 2020
Useful technical terms
Get a full version of the insulation standard
Experience the innovative technology of WINS systems, including up to 4x faster operation. Receive a compendium of knowledge on professional sealing and insulation of the joint between the reveal and the frame, which we will send you in a practical version straight to your e-mail box.