The Sealing and insulation standard for joints between the reveal and the frame covers selected, relevant issues related to the design, execution and functions of the insulation layer and sealing layers. Moreover, it covers the requirements concerning the level of air tightness, resistance to the ingress of rainwater into the room and thermal insulation of joints between windows and reveals, which should be met as a result of proper execution of joinery installation works by means of the integrated WINS 3-layer installation and sealing systems.
- very high resistance to adverse weather conditions,
- extremely high UV resistance guaranteed for 10 years,
- ease of application,
- time-saving installation and sealing of the joint,
- no special substrate preparation or priming of the reveal,
- versatility – does not depend on the joint width,
Get a full version of the insulation standard
Experience the innovative technology of WINS systems, including up to 4x faster operation. Receive a compendium of knowledge on professional sealing and insulation of the joint between the reveal and the frame, which we will send you in a practical version straight to your e-mail box.